About Me

My photo
I am a walking oxymoron...an attorney and a yoga teacher...a runner and former dancer. I love to travel and experience new things but, at the same time, hate to miss a workout, have horrible allergies, and get sick when I eat wheat, dairy, and most processed foods. This blog chronicles my journey toward healthy living. My hope is that I learn a few things about better taking care of myself and help a few other Type A personalities out along the way...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Nutrition Things

When I went to list my top ten favorite nutrition things, I realized that I only have three so far.  We will call this list a work in progress.  For now, here are my top three:

1. Vita-mix  - makes eating raw MUCH easier...everyone in my family has one (well, me, my mom, and my brother...still working on dad). 

2. Pomegranates - packed with antioxidants and burst in your mouth...need I say more?

3. Living Raw Food - Okay, so the author of the book is smoking a cigarette in one of the first pages of the book.  That is not so cool.  However, the recipes are tasty and are motivating me to include more raw foods in my diet, so I figure, as long as I am not the one doing the smoking, no harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment